Authors are invited to submit original unpublished research work
National Conference on Aerosols, Air Quality & Climate Change (Aac-2018) on Himalayan Region of Uttarakhand organized by Department of Physics, HNB Garhwal Central University, Uttarakhand and supported by Tech Counsellor as Technical Partner is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results by Engineers, Scientists, Academicians, Researcher Scholars and Students to present their recent research and share new ideas, experiences, practical challenges faced and the solutions implemented in all aspects concerning the field of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology
The conference will offer three days of plenary lectures, contributed papers in the form of the platform and poster presentations and exhibition of different products and systems related to aerosol science and technology and allied areas.
This will primarily open opportunities for the Institutes to collaborate with other Universities as well as Industries.
All full papers will be accepted through a double blind reviewed process and will be published electronically with ISSN in UGC Approved / Scopus Indexed Journal.
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
You are invited to submit your paper on the following suggestive tracks (Tracks are indicative but not exhaustive) you may include topics of your original research and findings from Science, Technology Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) domain.
- Application of Engineering and Technology
- Advancements in Applied and Basic Sciences
- Physical and chemical characteristics of atmospheric aerosols
- Optical and Radiative Characterization of atmospheric Aerosols
- Study of aerosols by various Remote Sensing Techniques
- Impact of Aerosol on human Health
- Impact of aerosols on agriculture
- Impact of aerosols on climate over Himalayan region
- Aerosol System over High Altitude Himalayas from observations and modeling and their possible effects on glaciers and radiation budget.
- Role of Aerosols on Water-Energy Resources and Development of Hydropower in Uttarakhand.
SCOPE OF THE JOURNAL
Papers from Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Life Science domain will be consider for Publication in Journals.