Online Registration is mandatory for all papers.
- Conference Registration Fee - Mandatory for All Participants
- Journal Fee (for Scopus / UGC) is optional for participants and will be based on review report and their choice. Once paper is reviewed and accepted by the conference and journal review committee, participants will get fee and other detail with the acceptance email.
- Only registered participants papers (at-least one author from the paper) will be considered for the review process (for Journal Publication)
Accompanying Person / Co-Authors: Student Category: 500 INR; Faculty and Other: 1500 INR
NO SPOT REGISTRATION FOR FIELD VISIT
Paper Submission Deadline: 12 Sept 2018
Journal Publication *: If author wishes to consider his/her paper for Journal Publication, charges will be additional to conference registration fee.
- Journal Fee: Once paper is reviewed and accepted by the conference and journal review committee, participants will get confirmation email and fee details.
- All accepted papers will be published in the peer-reviewed journals based on their review criteria.
- Journal may take extra time to review the paper therefore, registration for journal will start once review process is done. Conference registration should be done by participants on or before last date.
All full papers will be accepted through a double-blind reviewed process and will be published electronically with ISSN in UGC Approved / Scopus*Journal.
If author wish to consider his or her paper for Journal (Name of the Journal), they must select the same at the time of registration (submission of Paper). If selected after the peer-reviewed process, the author will have to pay the additional fee.
- Journal Fee Includes, Journal Processing Charge, Formatting Charge, Turtling Plagiarism Report
- Conference kit and certificates will be provided to registered authors only
Conference Registration Fee Includes:
- Morning breakfast, lunch and tea/coffee (Snacks)
- Certificate of Participation / Paper Presentation
- Conference Kit
- Conference Material Soft Copy
- Accommodation (Limited Availability)
- Please note conference registration does not include extras such as transport, journal fee, tours or anything not mentioned above.
- The publication process takes around 3 to 4 months in Scopus indexed journal(s) after the conference. The Journal processes the paper based on their own evaluating parameters and they have the right to reject the paper.
- Authors will have to pay that additional fee (for Journal) only after the paper is accepted by the Journal.
- The fee structure given above is without any taxes i.e 18% Goods and Services Tax and Bank or Transaction Charges. So while making the payment the total amount will be Registration fee + GST + Bank Charges as applicable.
- The registration fee is for entry to conference program by registered author or by the registered attendee. It is Non-Refundable. All accepted papers will be published in the approved journal if selected by users.
- Keep the transaction number with you till conference and send scan copy to conference committee.
Procedure for Paper Submission
- The contributing paper must be prepared in DOC/PDF and submitted through the website.
- The author must log in to easy chair through the website, complete the form that appears on the page, and follow the instructions.
- After the paper has been successfully submitted, the system will automatically confirm via e-mail.
- The paper will be reviewed and evaluated by at least 3 reviewers.
- The result from the reviewers will be notified to the authors within two-three weeks. In case of any modification, the paper should be revised and resubmitted in due time.
- The final confirmation will be made by the program committee if the paper is approved for publication.
- Conference registration is mandatory for at least one author of the paper.
- Once paper is accepted by the committee, participants will be provided with the details on the acceptance email.
- Authors may opt for online presentation through SKYPE
Mode of Payment:
- For International Transaction: Pay Pal.
- National Transaction: Pay Pal / Internet Banking / Bank Deposit (Draft and Cheque are not accepted)
- Conference Fee non- refundable.
- Taxes as applicable.
Accommodation and Travel:
- Accommodation: Conference committee shall try to provide accommodation to some participants. However, that approval is pending yet. We request participants to arrange their own arrangements to avoid any issue with the accommodation.
- Rooms in Hotels: subject to availability (Extra charges as applicable)
- Travel: No Allowance
Accommodation: Hotels Detail
- The registration fee is for entry to conference program by registered author or by the registered attendee. It is Non-Refundable. All accepted papers will be published in the UGC/SCOPUS approved journal, if selected by the participants.
- If in case authors have paid additional amount, request for refund with Transaction Number, Paper ID, with a valid justification should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
- UGC & Scopus Journal fee if opted by the Authors is based on the Plagiarism and Review report generated by the Conference Committee and Option opted by the Participants. Once Paper is accepted for the Choice of the Journal, Journal Fee is non-refundable.
- Author's can withdraw/modify the papers till conference date. However, fee paid by the them is non-refundable.
- Scopus Journal will take minimum 40-50 days for the Publication of the Paper.
- Request for all any changes shall be done by sending an email to email@example.com with a valid reason of justification. Which shall be then forwarded to conference committee for consideration.
- Number of Pages for Journal: Maximum 06-08 (please follow Journal Instruction for number of pages)
Participants can directly pay through BHIM App or through UPI enabled or by NET Banking